Twice a year, Washtenaw Community College opens our doors for Free College Day. This popular event is a chance for us to share the exciting educational and life changing opportunities our students get to experience every day with our community.
Check out the following entrepreneurial and business-related courses during Free College Day:
- #Hashtags# for Social Media Marketing
- Computer Networking for Home or Office
- Creating Customer Advocates: Value Proposition and the Customer Experience
- Improv Yourself! Improvisational Acting Workshop
- Social Media Best Practices
Click here to learn more and register: http://www.wccnet.edu/activities/free-college-day/