If you would like to get control of your e-mail “beast”, attend this program led by Randy Dean, MBA, author of the Amazon bestseller, Taming the E-mail Beast. Randy shares strategies for effective e-mail management, organization, and prioritization (featuring live demos in popular programs like MS Outlook and Gmail). At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- understand the nature of e-mail & information overload in today’s workplace
- have strategies for “splitting” work and personal emails
- use “rules” for email management
- convert emails into tasks, contacts and calendar items
- better use CCs, Forwards and Replies to reduce confusion
- plus additional skills!
Randy Dean, the “E-mail Sanity Expert” ® is an expert on time & e-mail management, effective organization, and the related use of technology. Obsessed with time management and personal productivity, he left a successful career as a graduate program admissions director, professional marketer, and manager to become a leading speaker and trainer. The author of the recent Amazon bestseller, Taming the E-mail Beast, his programs leave audience members with immediately-usable tools, strategies, and skills on how to better manage their time, technology, and information overload following their program experience.Register Here!