Enjoy lunch and a panel discussion on “Healthcare Career Pathways: Career Opportunities from Traditional to Entrepreneurial”
Ever wonder what it would be like to start your own nursing business, what a flight nurse does, or how nursing has changed in the last thirty years? Listen to a panel of experts share experiences, and learn about the variety of options in nursing careers and advanced degrees.
Come hear moderator Elise Sampson, WCC faculty, direct questions and answers to experts in nursing and health fields, followed by an opportunity to ask your own questions.
- Stephen Dion, RN, BSN, Clinical Nursing Supervisor/WCC Clinical Instructor, Michigan Medicine
- Amy Loveland, MHA, BSN, RN, Patient Care Coordinator, Great Lakes Caring
- Michael Malecki, RN, President/CEO, M & M Homecare
- Sherry Oswald, RN, Hospital, Private Practice, Hospice Care
- David Roberts, RN, Flight Nurse, UofM Survival Flight; Owner, Health eSimulations
- Tashira Winston, RN, MSN, CNL, Director of Nursing Practice & Education, St. Mary Mercy Hospital