How do you make your love of music compatible with needing to “make a living”? Hear from professional musicians in varying fields who will speak on their own entrepreneurial pathways toward success in the music industry. Throughout the day they’ll give their experiences and tips to the audience.
- Ashaki – Professional Jazz Vocalist
- Ryan Ehlke – Radio Program Director, Producer, On-Air Talent
- Jonathan Kuuskoski – Interim Chair, Dept. of Entrepreneurship & Leadership, Director, EXCEL Lab at UM School of Music, Theatre & Dance
- Brian Pastoria – Partner EyeExposure / Harmonie Park Entertainment & MediaGroup, Drummer, DC Drive, Mark Farner Band, Adrenalin
- Jeff Ponders II – Jazz Saxophonist, Speaker, VP, Dir. of Innovation, Leo Burnett
Learn about vision & strategic planning, getting and managing gigs and projects, marketing your work and getting support from others in the field. Participants will receive a resource list by email after the event. Lunch and snacks are included.
Cost: $25, or FREE to current students – call the Entrepreneurship Center at 734-249-5880 or email email@example.com to get a FREE student registration code.
This program was made possible by a faculty grant from the WCC Foundation.Register Here!